Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Santa!

 On Friday, Colt's school had a spaghetti dinner with Santa. We got dressed up for our big date with Santa. Colt was very enthusiastic about telling Santa what he wanted for Christmas.


Sula had no idea what she was in store for





We got to see Santa. Colt told him everything he wanted and then sat in his lap. He told him he wanted a Chuggington train, a little car and a big car and a sign that says "I love you." We have no idea where the sign came from but its so sweet.



Sula wasn't so sure

The actual professional picture.....

Awesome.

3 comments:

JEN said...

That Santa pic is classic!!

Sarah said...

Baby belly's getting hard to hide behind the purse...ha! I love it!! It looks like you're enjoying the holidays :)

LAURA@laurasblondemoments said...

Hahaha! Awesome. Love it girl! I know you're settling in and have been thinking about you. Hope all is going well with the new transition and can't wait to see more pics of baby Jack ! I never even got a professional Santa photo after the way both my kids acted at just the sight of him. Here's to next year!

My Photo
Its about time that I update this....I am a wife and momma to two kids. I love to drink wine, read, and hang with the fam. I just recently moved to Dallas, TX (really a suburb north of the city) from Nashville, TN. I feel like I should add something witty now, but I got nothing! Welcome to my blog.
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved