Monday, December 17, 2012

Showered!

The women in my neighborhood threw me the nicest shower last weekend. I have said it once and will say it again, I am SO BLESSED to live in my neighborhood. I have met so many people that I have so much in common with. There are also so many children that are my children's ages. I felt a little weird having a shower for a third child but also didn't want to turn someone down who so graciously offered to host one for me. There were four babies due within a few months of each other and mine is number three. The first two mamas to be also had great showers.

One of the girls who threw the shower saw my camera and took lots of pictures which I am so thankful for. I NEVER remember to take pictures!!

Here is some of the decor. The theme was "Winter Wonderland"






Me and Abby who is having the fourth new baby in January (her third as well.) We are the last two preggers left.


With the cake (which was delicious!)


How neat is the inside!


Opening gifts.

I really debated about posting this picture but if you made it this far, here is a name sneak peak :)

Love this sign a neighbor made me.

It was a perfect shower and now our third sweet baby has a few new things of his own.

4 comments:

Ann Staples said...

What an adorable shower!

And I was totally excited to learn the name - I love it!

Can't wait to see the pics of the little guy and meeting his siblings!

Dee Stephens said...

Love it all! You look great! Love the name and I can't wait to see pictures of baby Jack!

Laura Diniwilk said...

BABY JACK!!!! I am so excited, can't wait to see teeny baby pics!

That cake is awesome too.

Shoshanah said...

Your shower had such an adorable theme. And the ombre cake looks so delicious.

Although what I absolutely love, is that all 3 kids have 4-letter names. I'm guessing it probably wasn't intentional, but I love how it worked out!

My Photo
Its about time that I update this....I am a wife and momma to two kids. I love to drink wine, read, and hang with the fam. I just recently moved to Dallas, TX (really a suburb north of the city) from Nashville, TN. I feel like I should add something witty now, but I got nothing! Welcome to my blog.
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved